Agilent E5071C ENA Series Network Analyzer
Agilent E5071C ENA Series Network Analyzer (Opt.019 280 UNQ)
Condition : Demo unit, unopened and ready to work
Come with warranty 12 month
Features & Specifications :
- Various test set selection: 9 kHz to 20 GHz, 2- or 4-port
- Low trace noise: 0.004 dB rms @ 70 kHz IFBW
- Wide dynamic range: 130 dB (typical)
- Fast measurement speed: 8 msec @ full 2-port cal, 401 points
- High temperature stability: 0.005 dB/oC
- Balanced measurements (4-port option)
The E5071C is the ideal solution for manufacturing and R&D engineers evaluating RF components and circuits for frequency range up to 20 GHz.
The E5071C has flexible configurations and you can select the number or ports, frequency and bias teas to fit your application.
And the E5071C provides upgradability across all of the options at any time without changing serial number, for both software and hardware options.
The E5071C network analyzer provides flexibility as you plan for future investments.
- Frequency Option: 4.5, 6.5, 8.5, 14 and 20 GHz.
- Port Configuration: 2 or 4 ports, plus flexible multiport configuration of up to 22 ports with E5092A multiport test set
Including option : 019 280 UNQ